Meran Academy offers various opportunities for collaboration.
- 1 researcher or intern for the „Ezra Pound Research Centre” http://adsit.org/WP/de/forschung/ezra-pound-forschungsstelle/
- 1 researcher or intern for the “Euregio Platform on Human Dignity and Human rights” (EUPHUR) http://adsit.org/WP/de/euphur/
- 1 researcher or intern for the project “ScienzaNuova” www.scienzanuova.org
Candidates should preferably already hold a scholarship or provide another source of funding
- Intern, preferably with with some prior library experience; the internship can take place within the framework of a cooperation agreement with a university. A good knowledge of German and Italian is required.
Internships and volunteering
- There is the possibility to do free or mandatory internships or voluntary service.
Applications, accompanied by a detailed and updated curriculum vitae in European format, should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.